Download and Install CyanogenMod CM10.1 Official Nightly Build for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 Hercules SGH-T989
Just a heads-up for those who now runs with CyanogenMod 10 on their T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989 aka "Hercules". The official update CM10.1 is now also available for T-Mobile's S2 Hercules, it's only day ahead after the released on AT&T’s Galaxy S II Skyrocket.
The CM10.1 Nightlies is now also available for AT&T and T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note variants, since the
CyanogenMod team are already been working hard for the last few months to make these releases possible and right on time.
CM10.1 Known Issues
- Whole-device encryption is not supported at this time
- WIFI hotspot does not work
- Camcorder preview is low resolution/wonky
- (AT&T only) "Use only 2G networks" option in Settings does not work
- (AT&T only) Changing "Preferred network mode" in Settings does not work
- Contacts on SIM card are not accessible
- Changing call forwarding from this ROM is broken
- MTP mode does not work on Linux or Mac - stick with USB mass storage for now
- Fix: brightness slider did not take affect until lock/unlock of device
- Fix: CPU spends most of time at 1512 and 384 && battery life is short (credit: cyanogen, who tuned the powerHAL)
You can directly download the CM10.1 Nightly build from here -> download.cyanogenmod.com
For any detailed info, you may also join the discussion thread at XDA-Developers.
For Instructions on how to install, read at teamchopsticks.org
credits to [mikeyman77] and thanks to [bmakk2055] for the screenshoots.